Why Dutch shouldn’t be translated to English.
A few Dutch sayings in English;
- It rains steel pipes.
- I fell with the door in the house.
- There is nothing on the hand.
- I shall let them smell a poopy.
- I’m keeping you in the holes.
- I don’t trust you for a meter.
- It shall me a sausage be.
- It’s dick black outside.
- Unfortunately peanutbutter.
- To participate for bacon and beans.
- There is not a ball on the tv.
- It walks in the soup.
- Falling through the basket.
- This time, I can see it through the fingers.